- Nov 05 - Avondale Fun Run on Eastdale Reserve
- Nov 06 - School Athletics Day
- Nov 11 - Multicultural Festival at Corbans
- Nov 19 - 'Have a go day' for year 6's at Avondale College
- Nov 25 - Athletics Zone Day
- Nov 26 - Middle Team Observatory Trip
- Nov 28 - Year 5/6 Beach Ed
- Dec 11 - Cultural Evening
Tena koutou, Talofa lava, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Fakalofa lahi atu, Talohani, Namaste, Salaam, Sawasdee, Hallo allemaal, Ni hau, Sidaytahay, Konnichi wa, Ayubowan, Greetings!
Welcome to the Rosebank School website.
We are a contributing primary (Year 1 to 6), decile 2, multicultural school that has 500+ children from over 20 different nationalities. Our children are fortunate to learn in an environment that prepares them for life in a rich multicultural society.
We are a community. Many of our parents were students at Rosebank School themselves. This gives us a sense of continuity as well as a good basis for welcoming new children and their families.
Our values Whanaungatanga pono (positive relationships), Respect, Trust and Personal excellence affect everything we do. Our children know what it means to be a "Rosebank learner" – and know that they come to school to learn.
Our Mission Statement
Rosebank School is committed to increasing student achievement within a reflective learning culture.
Our children are successful and stand proudly in their own and in a global world.